A Holiday

Hi hedgehogs!

The Full Moon is coming.
Winter is here (yes I´m a GOT fan, maybe one day we can talk about it)
This Weather makes me want a holiday... badly.
So today I´ll talk you about holidays, especificly one: my favourite vacation (until now).

Context:
It was the spring of 2008, I was 10 years old, and my family was hosted a exchange student from Brazil. His name was Joao, he was 12 years old, and he came to Chile to play Basketball for an international encounter in my city.
The thing was... My family and I, well... we were pretty humild, but we gave him all we had, and treat him well. So Joao was so greatful, that when he went back to Brazil, his parents send us on cristmas, fly tickets to travel to Rio do Janeiro!!!

And in the summer of 2009, my mom, sis and I went to Rio and spend 3 weeks in Brazil with Joao´s family, first on Rio and then we travel to Brasilia.
It was AWESOME!
It was the first time I fly on an airplane, the first time I went to a different country, the first time I stayed in a Hotel.
I went to the "Pão de Açúcar", it has and amazing view, but I couldn´t go to the "Corcovado" cause it was closed. I ate a lot of food, the hotel breakfeast was delicious,
And well, I was so little and naive that maybe I dont gave then the importance I give it now, but it was fine, the old me spended a good time there.
The Beach was the thing I enyoied most.

...Oh white sands and warm waters, I'll miss you so much...

We were so lucky, but most important: I learn that being good with others can be rewarded, will be rewarded.

I wish go back to Brazil someday.
I wish you can travel there someday.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Catcher in the Rye

The Job of my Dreams